RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG thermal insulation
The blue color RAVATHERM™ XPS 300 STG extruded polystyrene foam thermal insulation can be used in a wide range of applications, owing to the following beneficial properties as a result of the closed-cell material structure:
- permanently high thermal insulation level
- negligible moisture uptake
- high strength and rigidity
- dimensional stability
- resistance to rot and deterioration
- simple and quick installation with small amount of waste.
RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG is excellent thermal insulation for
- Outside insulation above rafters
- Outside insulation on reinforced concrete
- Complementary insulation above rafters
- Renovation – additional insulation below rafters
RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG thermal insulation is manufactured by extrusion production procedure, the result of which is a homogeneous, closed-cell material structure, a smooth surface (so-called extrusion) crust and numerous favorable material properties:
- High, long-lasting thermal insulation performance
- water and frost resistance,
- high compressive strength,
- high flexible rigidity,
- high vapor diffusion resistance,
which make the product suitable for fully meeting all the demands of the numerous application areas listed.
- “Thermal bridge-free” assembly
- Big slab size & tongue and groove slabs
- High compressive strength
- Consist high insulation-capability
- Shrink-proof, age-resistant
RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG provides several alternative solutions for new-buildings or renovated attics.
In case of visible roof structure and the timber cladding from inside, or on reinforced concrete pitched roof slab, one of the best solution is to install RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG for insulation above rafters and timber lining or on top of the inclined reinforced concrete slab. This thermal bridge free solution is an easy alternative of this complicated built-up roof structure hiding several sub-tasks and opportunities for errors, while it provides high thermal protection for the loft and other related constructional components, even during building time.
In case of future loft extensions, or renovation of attic the RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG is an excellent technical solution from the inside. At renovation it can be added very easy, even without dismantling the existing structure, while insulation slabs are placed directly on the bottom of the rafter.
The dimensions of RAVATHERM XPS 300 STG are 60×240 cm (1,44 m2), with tongue & groove edges to avoid thermal bridge free and for quick assembly.